Casual Battle Casual Battle

Quite funny.

This battle made me think of a Jackie Chan movie. Where there is intense action and then Jackie makes a joke or two. Good job, keep it up. 4/5 for now.

CUCCOOLEGEND responds:

Thanks :)

Everyday Zombie Everyday Zombie

"Woot all my 5 R belong to this"

It was quite humorous and had a nice 'home made' quality to it. If only it were a bit longer. It was EPIC and you should try it. :D

Willeeto responds:

Thanks man, I think I might just do that ;)

Shy Guy & Boo Shy Guy & Boo

It make me lol

It is just funny, that's all.

Space Dexterity Space Dexterity

Some things need to be fixed.

First off, you have a pretty decent game here. There were a few things that I found to be a little annoying though.

One of the things was that the pieces of space rock are defined as a square, you don't need to hit into the rock part, you just need to hit on the edge of the defined image. Second it is tough when you beat a level to not die. Your momentum carried over from level to level so you will almost always die at the beginning on the next level. A simple way to fix this would be to make a simple "Good Job, do you wish to continue?" screen so that you can reset and have time to prepare for the next level.

Overall you have a pretty decent flash game. Keep up the good work and hopefully you will be able to improve this one. I rated it a 3/5 for now.

Super Switcher Super Switcher

Medals while the game is under judgement. ?!!?

There are medals for this game although it is under judgment?!?!

Zoete responds:

I made the medals a while ago. They got approved before i submitted the game, so that's why it already had medals under judgment.

Loui's Great Escape Loui's Great Escape

Fo shizzle, this flash is crunk.

The style of the graphics are the strong point of this game.

=8-BitRave= =8-BitRave=

Very energetic

A nice piece of music ya got yourself here. Keep up the good work, I rated it a 5/5 + favorite'd it.

Daydream-Anatomy responds:

Thanks:D

I should have remastered in a week, it'll sound cleaner, (not a lot cleaner cuz i'm not great at mixing but yeah) but the song's finished and the idea/concept is clear:3.

We're alive We're alive

Nice soft piece.

What I liked> The different moods this piece created. It went from a nice soft feeling to a happy feeling, to something techno.

What I didn't like> Honestly, I can say that this piece is great, there was nothing I didn't like about it.

What could be improved> At around 1:05 it got kind of rough, but that is all.

Overall> I loved it, I rated it a 5/5 +Favorite'd
Keep up the great work, and hopefully you can make a few more pieces as good as this one.

Doumaaa responds:

Thanks for the sincere and very pleasing review ;) I'll try to make as many songs as possible. It's all about having enough time and being in the right mood.

Soaring the Skies Soaring the Skies

Very relaxing.

What I liked> The mood this song created. It was just very relaxing and very easy to listen to. If anything it is one of the best pieces I have heard on this site.

What I didn't like> There wasn't much variety. Although this isn't a very bad thing it is the only thing I thought wasn't good.

What could be improved> Honestly, nothing. :D

Overall> Great track ya got yourself here. Keep up the good work. I rated it a 5/5 + Favorite'd

Ye Old Tankman Logo Ye Old Tankman Logo

Cool.

I would like to see a tank take that thing head on. :P

Battle Sabre Design (1) Battle Sabre Design (1)

It takes a while to figure out what it is.

After taking about 60 seconds looking at this I figured out that it was a robot of sorts. It looks very nice and hopefully I will see it in a new game some time soon. Keep up the good work. :D I rated it a 5/5 also!