Space Dexterity Space Dexterity

Some things need to be fixed.

First off, you have a pretty decent game here. There were a few things that I found to be a little annoying though.

One of the things was that the pieces of space rock are defined as a square, you don't need to hit into the rock part, you just need to hit on the edge of the defined image. Second it is tough when you beat a level to not die. Your momentum carried over from level to level so you will almost always die at the beginning on the next level. A simple way to fix this would be to make a simple "Good Job, do you wish to continue?" screen so that you can reset and have time to prepare for the next level.

Overall you have a pretty decent flash game. Keep up the good work and hopefully you will be able to improve this one. I rated it a 3/5 for now.

Super Switcher Super Switcher

Medals while the game is under judgement. ?!!?

There are medals for this game although it is under judgment?!?!

Zoete responds:

I made the medals a while ago. They got approved before i submitted the game, so that's why it already had medals under judgment.

Loui's Great Escape Loui's Great Escape

Fo shizzle, this flash is crunk.

The style of the graphics are the strong point of this game.

The Nokkians I The Nokkians I

I love the game! 5/5

A fairly generic shooter with unique gameplay = win!

Bunny Flinger Bunny Flinger

Nothing too new or interesting.

It is ok, but not the best I have seen.

Mountaintop Mountaintop

Simple, and I exaggerate that very much so.

The game may not seem very great, but the simplicity is a killer.

Dale & Peakot Dale & Peakot

Simply Amazing!

From the moment I started this game to the moment I stopped I loved it. The gameplay was additing and fun. The graphics were very good and the Sound effects were quite good as well.

I would recommend this game to anyone who loves a good "platformer variation" game.

Fish Outta Water Fish Outta Water

No medals?

This game is on the list of games with medals? Where are the medals?

PixEvo - The Fountain PixEvo - The Fountain

Origional platformer.

When I first started playing this game I thought, you cant even move! After I got a few of the 'bits' I started to enjoy it more. There were a few 'bits' that were quite challenging. The pace at which you progress through out the game was just right. Getting the last 128 'bits' was an easy task compared to getting the 64.

The audio of the game suited it very well.

The graphics are simple, which I like.

The controlls were a bit 'clunky' because of the fact that you couldn't make most of the jumps on your first try. It usually came down to a few pixels.

Overall I would give this game a 8/10 because I enjoyed playing it but there were a few things that could be ironed out.

Larry And The Gnomes Larry And The Gnomes

One of my favorite games on the site!

When I first started "Larry and the Gnomes" I was not expecting much. The concept seemed very 'unusual'. After playing for five or ten minuets I started to get into the game. Hopefully there will be a second. Keep up the good work Jazza!!! :D